Last update: 19th of January 2022
- Below you will find information about your personal data and how it is processed, stored and protected, inconnection with our games and services. Please be advised that:
- inorder for you to use our games and other services (“Services”), we need to process some of your personal data. For the processing of your data for other purposes, we will always ask for your explicit consent in advance, which you can withdraw at any time.
- our Trusted Partners, help us develop our Services. Therefore, we can provide limited data to them.
- Below you will also find the scope of rights that you are
address sandra @futurelivinghertford.co.uk
Future Living Hertford with its registered office in Hertford is the controller of personal data under the EU law (hereinafter referred to as Future Living Hertford). To contact us, you can write to us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or via traditional mail: Vale House, 43 Cowbridge, Hertford, SG14 1PN
In order to fully protect your personal data, we have appointed the Data Protection Officer at Future Living Hertford (hereinafter referred to as “DPO”), who is responsible for the supervision and implementation of personal data protection strategies and guarantees the compliance of our activities with the law. Below you will find her e-mail address if you would like to contact
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
We are aware of the obligation imposed on us to especially protect personal data obtained from children. Therefore, we shall not collect data from children under 16 years of age without a legal guardian’s prior consent. Each legal guardian may contact us at
COLLECTED DATA AND METHODS OF ACQUIRING
PERSONAL DATAwhen you use our Services, we may process some of the following information about you:
- Information provided by you when using the Games (collected automatically)
- your mobile device’s unique device ID (Device ID) and device name;
- your user preferences;
- data and analytics about your use of our Services, such as: your overall progression to a particular level, your virtual currency or the completion of certain tasks during your gameplay, making a purchase or viewing a video ad.
- Information that you provide voluntarily and data you provide to us when contacting us or reporting a problem with our Services:
- your avatar/profile picture;
- your username/nick;
- your email address;
- your name;
- other details, necessary to process your inquiries.
- Information collected and used for the purposes of serving advertisements:
- the make, model and operating system of your device;
- properties of your device, such as screen size and orientation, audio volume and battery;
- the mobile network operator linked to your device;
- the games played;
- the country, time zone and locale settings on your device (i.e. country and preferred language);
- network connection type and speed;
- IP Address;
- internet browser used to access the games;
- the advertiser ID, which is an identifier unique to you if you use an Apple or Android device.
- Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics:
- your device ID;
- your user ID (which is generated by us and allocated to you when you first play our games);
- your device operating system & version;
- your device make and model;
- game play attempts, progression and results;
- session game time start, end and duration;
- purchase transaction types and spend you have made using virtual items in the games;
- the country of your device;
- the time, date and install source of your first download (e.g. from a clicked advertisement);
- advertisements viewed and clicked;
- identification of crashes and defects.
- Information about you collected from our Trusted Partners:
When you access our Services via a third party social media provider such as Facebook, we may collect and store personal and non-personal information which is available on that third party social media provider, such as your Facebook name, your profile picture or its URL, your Facebook ID and other public data of your friends, provided that you have expressly agreed to the use of Facebook within our Services. We will also receive technical data in order to ensure our Services connect to the correct Facebook account.In the event that Future Living Hertford will organize events or competitions for Users, we can also process your correspondence address, phone number, social media ID, your photo and bank account number.|n order to fully use our Services, it is necessary to process the data listed above. If you do not agree to provide us with the above information, you will only be able to use our games and other Services to a limited extent. If you make payments under the Services, we will not collect or store any information about your payments. These issues are regulated under the operation of a given payment operator. Future Living Hertford obtains only the information on making the relevant payment from the operator. We only collect information about transaction dates, currencies, values and products covered by the transaction, to guarantee you obtain the purchased products.
- THE CAUSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA (LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING)
- PROTECTIVE MEASURES USED BY BOOMBIT
Methods of data storage.
If you’re aware of any security vulnerabilities in our Services, please contact us contact us in particular by sending a message to email@example.com.
- DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
- Your data may be used by us for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of our contractual obligations, as part of the agreement you have concluded with us; marketing, in particular to provide personalized and targeted marketing mails about the Services which you already use or which we think may interest you. This purpose is optional and we will first get your consent in the required cases;
- delivery of the Services ordered by you;
- communication with you as a User of our Services;
- enable participation in interactive elements of the Services, if that is your will;
- inform you about changes in our Services;
- improvements to our Services;
- organizing competitions by Future Living Hertford, in particular for contact, mailing and tax purposes;
- determining the conversion rate and other components of our services;
- tax, legal and settlement;
- billing, resulting from EU regulations regarding the
- protection of personal data;
- targeting and personalization of marketing communication, offers and advertisements addressed to you.
- In the case of personalization or targeting described above, we can profile your personal data. By doing so, we mean using the information we have collected to tailor the communication addressed to you and to your needs. However, we will not use profiling, which results in making automated decisions, which would affect your legal situation in any way, in particular, we do not submit automated offers by analyzing your behavior as part of the Services. If you decide that you do not want to receive personalized offers, product recommendations or any advertising information, you can object at any time. We may process certain aggregated data that is not personal data that relates to the behavior of users, in particular, sales data in individual regions and forward them to our Trusted Partners to provide and improve our Services.
- THIRD PARTIES AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Services may include links from or to websites or services of third parties. Familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of the above-mentioned third parties.Some of the Services may be characterized by interaction with our Trusted Partners. Therefore, we may share some of your personal information with our Trusted Partner, which will be protected based on their privacy policies. Due to the optionality of such access, it will be preceded by your explicit consent, which you can always withdraw.
- OTHER MATTERS
We would like to inform you that Future Living Hertford
- is a regulated entity to which an obligation can be imposed to disclose your personal data, on the basis of a request by the authorized state authorities or in connection with other legal entities. RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA
- PROTECTION REGULATION
Remember that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. To use this right, you can contact us in particular by sending a message to sandra @futurelivinghertford.co.uk In addition, you have the right to:
- access to your stored personal data; request removal of your personal data from our database;
- requesting rectification / correction of your data in justified cases;
- requests to limit the processing of your data transfer your data to another entity;
- file a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.
- If you have any questions or doubts about how we process and protect your personal data or want to exercise your rights, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to resolve any problems and provide you with help.
- PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- categories of personal information collected about you in the last 12 months (See paragraph IV)
- categories of sources from which the personal information was collected (See paragraph IV)
- purposes for collecting personal information (see paragraph VII)
- categories of third parties with whom we share
- personal information (See paragraph IX)
- categories of personal information we have disclosed within the last 12 months (see paragraphs IV)
- categories of personal information we have sold within the last 12 months to our Trusted Partners helping us to manage advertising and services of Third Parties (See paragraph IV c)
- We have disclosed and sold personal information to third parties within the last 12 months to our third-party advertising networks (See paragraph IX f). We do not sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorisation.
- You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. The authorized agent must submit power of attorney that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf and proof of their own identity.
You have the right to:
- request access to your personal information You have the right to request access to and receive the following information about personal information we maintain about you in the preceding 12 months.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom we sell or with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (i.e. data portability rights).
- lf we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (i) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- request deletion of your personal information (we will delete the information we have collected about you, except for situations when that information is necessary for us to: maintain the functionality or security of our systems; comply with or exercise rights provided by the law).
- opt-out of the sell of your personal information (email us at doo @boombit.com) or click “Do not sell My Personal Information” link.
- CCPA gives you a right to direct a business that sells your personal information to stop selling your personal information and to refrain from doing so in the future. If you would prefer that your personal information is not shared with third parties (Advertising Trusted Partners), please, visit “Do Not sell My Personal Information”.
- You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above. If you have questions or concerns about your privacy or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us